Defensible Space Rebate program
Truckee Fire Protection District's Defensible Space Rebate Program will get you $150 back on your defensible space work that was completed by a licensed contractor. Information on how to obtain your rebate can be found below or by contacting our adminisrative office at 530.582.7850.
- The Fire District will rebate $150 on vegetation work done by a licensed defensible space contractor this summer, 2018.
- Limited funds are available. The program ends August 1st, 2018.
- Bring an invoice totalling more than $150 from a licensed defensible space contractor to Station 91, located at 10049 Donner Pass Road.
- The invoice must exceed $150.00 and include a description of the type of work that has been completed.
- Rebate will be mailed 30 days after receipt of the invoice.
- One rebate per property.
- Property must be within the Truckee Fire Protection District boundaries.
- This rebate does not include new construction defensible space work.